At the Robot Vacuum Company we stand by our warranty service 100% and assure you fast and reliable technical service. We honor the ICLEBO 1 year Manufacture warranty on all of its products that we service here in the U.S. and we offer a 30 day warranty coverage on all repair service and part purchases. All warranty coverage begins on the date of purchase and all out-of-warranty products are subject to repair fees and shipping charges associated with sending your robot in for service.
• To request service or a return, email our technical support team with your inquiry at email@example.com and list “Help” in the subject header. We will first try to resolve your issue with troubleshooting by email or phone. If our support has suggested that a return is required, we will direct you to our website to start the process of sending it in. If you already have a login you can click on “Return Authorization” in the footer of the home page to begin receiving your RMA or you can click on “My Account” and register a new account. After your account has been created click “Continue”, click “RMA”, then click “Create New RMA”. Complete the defect issues, serial no., shipping, etc. and click submit. Allow 24 hours to receive your warranty status, RMA number and return shipping label if requested. You can login to our website again and click “RMA” then click “Details” for any updates. Click download file to retrieve any attachments.
• You will receive your return label, an RMA number with the total shipping fees included on your form. Package and seal your robot in any available carton box making sure that it is secure. Include only the items needing service unless otherwise specified on your form. Place the return label on the outside of your package and drop your item off at any available UPS or Fedex center for processing.
• All service repairs require full shipment fees being paid by the customer upon the return of your item. Warranty repairs do not cover the shipping charges to and from unless you choose to ship the product on your own.
• If you have selected to ship your product using your own shipping service, make sure you have requested an RMA number before sending it in. Use the shipping address below as the recipient of your package. The customer assumes responsibility for all risk of loss or damages to the return product while in transit to Robot Vacuum Company. For your protection, we recommend that you insure your parcel for protection.
• Please allow 1-2 weeks of turnaround time before your item is shipped back.
• Robot Vacuum Company has a minimum $35 out of warranty service repair fee excluding parts and $69.99 flat rate service fee for the main CPU board replacement.
Shipping Address: Robot Vacuum Company
8082 Commonwealth Ave. #665
Buena Park, CA 90621
Your parts purchases and related services ordered through iclebous.com are now provided by Robot Vacuum Company. As part of our ongoing effort to deliver you optimum sales and warranty coverage, we have made continued support available at www.robotvacuumco.com for your convenience.
Yujin Robot has selected Robot Vacuum Company to provide you with support and access to all of your ICLEBO robot needs.
The Yujin Robot Team